[THIN] Re: Please Help me !!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 06:56:53 -0800 (PST)

Check to be certain you have the app set to run maximized in the Admin console.
If it is than try the below.
As admin put the server in change user /install mode from a command prompt.
Open the app and put your cursor over the right corner of it til you get the
double arrow and click and hold the left mouse button and stretch it to fit the
screen. Then do a change user /execute from a command prompt.

This should work. If all else fails you can disable/rename and then republish
the app making sure that you check the box to run it maximized when you set it
up.
JK

Nagarajan Haridas <nagarajan.haridas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
HI

I published an application in Citrix Metaframe XP FR3 . By accessing through
the portal , the published application get minimized.

My server Details are

Microsoft Windows 2000: Version 5.0, Build 2195 (Service Pack 4)

    MetaFrame XP: Version 1.00, Build 1467 (Service Pack 3)

   XE103W2K016.

   XE103W2K025

   XE103W2K126

Please help me in this issue. Is any additional Patches have to applied from
Microsoft / Citrix  ?

Thanks

_________

Nagarajan Haridas

Symphony Citrix Operational Support: Team Member

SLK Software Services: Bangalore: India

Office: 91-80-23515721 Ext: 207