[THIN] Re: Please Help...

  • From: "Alexander Danilychev" <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:41:22 -0700

Paul,

You do not need ownership of the site to use Jim's suggestion - just change
header of your NFuse pages. Also, read through my post regarding JavaScript
solution - gives you full flexibility and you do not need admin rights to
the web server either.

Sample code is at:
http://64.58.170.3/iShare/Info/BETA/refresh.zip

ALEX