[THIN] Re: Please Help...

  • From: Paul Beckman <pbeckman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:06:31 -0500

The problem is that it is not my web site.  It is a site we have to put data
into.

I also have discovered that when I make an RDP connection to the citrix
server and run the web page it never times out.

any suggestions??

I have also tested two different ICA client versions 6.29 and 6.30 both with
the same result.

Thanks for the help so far...