[THIN] Re: Playing WMV clips trough SpeedScreen Multimedia Acceleration - Email found in subject - Email found in subject

  • From: "Daniel Sidler" <daniel.sidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:24:53 +0200

Yes indeed, they exclude WMV on the compatibility chart. I was mislead
by their marketing material. Big mistake ;-)

I assume a wmv file can, like avi, as a container hold different
formats. If video inside the container is MPEG4 coded it will work. If
its Windows Media coded, it will not.

Daniel

This weeks sponsor: Softricity
Attend Camp Virtualization - Softricity Virtualization Web Seminar Series -
Featuring industry experts including Doug Brown, president of DABCC
Consulting.Wednesday, 8/3, 12-1pm EDT: Virtualization in an Always-On, Mobile &
Sometimes Disconnected World.
http://www.softricity.com/news/webinar-reg.asp?eventID=alwayson