[THIN] Re: Phantom Printer Drivers

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:44:39 -0700

Didn't work/still doesn't work for me.  Maybe the next release will correct
it..

                      "Seitz, Linden"

                      <L.Seitz@xxxxxxx>        To:       "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      thin-bounce@freel        Subject:  [THIN] Re: Phantom
Printer Drivers
                      ists.org

                      12/04/2003 09:41

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

After some messing around, I was able to come up with a fix.  I had to do
this on each and every server.

What I had to do was to log onto EACH server as admin, open the CMC and at
CMC logon specify the server I was on, expand the Servers portion of the
CMC, right-click on the name of the server I was on and select "Update
Printer and Driver Information".  After that the printers I deleted from
the
registry went away.  Phew.