[THIN] Performance tuning

  • From: Myung Bang <myung.bang@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Citrix <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:40:16 -0400

Hello, I have a question to people who are running Netscape on MetaFrame.

I been running Metaframe farm with  roaming profiles. On that roaming
profiles, Netscape profiles are included also. By oversight, I did not
limited cache size initially and they are using default 50000KB of cache
size. Over time, users are start to complain about how long it take to
log in and I found out that size of Netscape cache has alot to do with it.

My question is, how can I reconfigure Netscape, now,  to limit the cache
size to 1000 KB, so users wouldn't accumilate huge cache size? Is there
a registry I can edit to configure that for all users?

Thanks.
Myung