[THIN] Performance monitoring

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:01:40 -0700

Can someone please tell me how I can automatically start Performance
Monitoring and save the results to a log file?  I've created  the log file
settings/counters and I've set the service to automatic.  The service
starts but doesn't do anything.  I have to login in to the MF server, run
the Performance tool, and then manually start logging.  I would like to
generate a full week's worth of logs, but I have the system set to reboot
every night.  When it reboots, the collection of data stops.

As always W2k SP3 XPe FR3.

rgds,
adam

This Week's Sponsor - ThinPrint .Print Server Engine
Thinprint can help you save money, protect resources,
simplify administration, save time and increase
flexibility by solving all of your printing needs.
http://www.thinprint.com