[THIN] Peoplesoft and Oracle

  • From: Charlie Fraser <fraserc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 09:29:12 -0500

Hello, My University is moving to Peoplesoft and Oracle as part of the
project they require 5 workstations for remote access. I need to install
peopletools, the peoplesoft applications, the change assistant and the
oracle client. I would prefer to install this in a 2003 or 2008 TS
environment. Does anyone have this scenerio working, is there any
special tweaks? The concern from our developers is that users can get
their own settings and configs.

Thanks
Charlie
//www.freelists.org/list/thin