[THIN] Re: Peachtree 2003

  • From: Anders Hansen-Øvre <anders.hansen-ovre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:58:53 +0200

We have comfirmation from MS that SP3 have a problem with both printing =
as well as a filelock issue. We are still waiting for a hotfix, I'll =
post more info when we have this fix.

---
mvh/yours
Anders Hansen-=D8vre, Seniorkonsulent=20
Mail    : anders.hansen-ovre@xxxxxxxxx
Cell    : (+47) 90 98 17 78

Konsulenthuset Contra as
http://www.contra.no=20