[THIN] Peachtree 2003

  • From: "Gabe Knuth" <gabek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 18:48:40 -0500

Hi all,

I'm having an extremely hard time making Peachtree 2003 work in a
server-based environment.  While most of the application works, one of
the most important parts - the printing - doesn't.  From an ICA or RDP
session, jobs just enter the queue and disappear in a split second.  If
I sit at the console and print, it works just fine.  I can print to a
file, then copy the .prn file to a printer, but that's wrong on so many
levels.

Has anyone had any experience with this?  I understand Peachtree isn't
supported on terminal services, but we're stuck here and need to get it
out to a few people.

Thanks for your help.

Gabe