[THIN] Re: Patching in a 24/7 use environment.

  • From: "David Teague" <DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 11:39:28 -0400

We run a 24/7 asp but found out that our lightest use was on Sundays, so
we have told all of our customers that the systems will be rebooted and
any patches and updates applied between 1pm and 3pm est., and none of
our customers do not have a problem with that.
David Teague
TMTsoftware
Support Analyst
919.493.4433