[THIN] Re: Patching Utility

  • From: "Selinger, Stephen" <SSelinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:43:22 -0600

Try Shavlik HFNetChkPro.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Hill
        Sent: August 23, 2006 4:14 PM
        To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [THIN] Re: Patching Utility

        WSUS for Windows boxes.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andy Smith
        Sent: Thursday, 24 August 2006 7:03 AM
        To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [THIN] Patching Utility

        Howdy!!

        I have been tasked to develop a plan to patch our servers
automatically.  I would like to incorporate Citrix updates into this
plan.  Any recommendations?

        Andy Smith

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged
information.  Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended
recipient.  Do not copy, distribute or take action relying on it. Any
communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or
destroyed.