[THIN] Re: Password not working -- NFuse

  • From: Jeff Rapp <JeffR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:49:39 -0400

Umm........ The User?

Seriously, if you have this occurring for this user only and multiple times
I would say that the user is not entering something correctly. Can you walk
them through installing VNC temporarily so you can control and try it
yourself? This way you could be sure that it is not something they are doing
incorrectly.

HTW -

Jeff