[THIN] Re: Password Manager/SSO

  • From: Gavan Smythe <gavsmythe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 10:21:30 +1000

I had to do investigate something like that a few years ago.. Never did it
as the business decided to ditch the product ultimately.  My investigate
told me it was possible if you migrate from AD Schema to file share
credential stores.  The file share SSO credential store might be able to
migrate domains as long as you address the NTFS perms etc. Like I said, I
never implemented or PoC'd it.. this was just where my research was leading
me.

Good luck!

On another note.. isn't SSO being retired with XenDesktop 7?  Might want to
check that one too