[THIN] Re: Passthru Authentication - still prompting

  • From: "Walter, Chris" <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:55:44 -0500

If I understand everything correctly you are setting up everything in PN to
use passthrough authentication but it is not working when logging in through
an ICA session.  If this is the case go into the Citrix connection
configuration on your Terminal server and make sure you don't have the
checkbox checked for 'Prompt for password'.  If this is on then you can't
use passthrough authentication.

As far as the graphically challenged app, need for info.  What is the app?
Does it have a backend that is not on the same network as your Terminal
server?  I would start my checking the performance on the terminal server
and make sure you don't have any duplex mismatches on the NIC.

Chris