[THIN] Passthrough authentication and trusted domains

  • From: Michael Hagberg <michael.hagberg@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:39:32 +0200

I have 2 W2K domains with trust set up. On the first domain I have 3 MF XP
servers with 3 published applications. I've put the users on the second
domain in a global group and made that a member in a local group on the
first domain. When users from the second domain logs on and starts PN they
get the error about wrong password or domain, when they click OK they have
their username and password but in the domain field they see the name of the
MF server, when changing this to the name of domain 2 they are able to log
on.

Any suggestions?
Michael