[THIN] Pass-through Authentication - not working

  • From: Dan Wright <wrightd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:43:34 +0000

I have configured  the Authentication Method in Access Management Console > Web
Interface > Site  > Config.xml  to be 'Pass-through (Default)' and I have
created a custom install of the ICAClient and included PNa and the Web
Interface, again set with Pass-through set.

I've then logged onto the terminal server that I need the PNA Client installing
on, installed the PNA Client and rebooted.

I logon as my admin account and it logs me straight onto Citrix as my icons
appear.

I logon as test account and I get the Citrix PNA login box, and it does not
pass through my details and let me logon.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

________________________________

QUAKERS believe that we should "walk cheerfully over the world, answering that
of God in everyone"

Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above
named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must
take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please

Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge
that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that
you understand and observe this lack of security when emailing us.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments
are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice
the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

Registered address: 51 Bootham, York, YO30 7BU
Registered charity number: 513645
Bootham School is a company limited by guarantee.
Registered in England number: 1686068