[THIN] Re: Pass url through to local client

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 15:00:42 -0800 (PST)

Well outside of maybe making a copy of the iexplorer executable with a
different name and then associating a different file type just to that
executable (where you could name the files differently) you might be able to
play around with something along those lines...

Brian Smyth <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bear with me as this is a weird one. I have an MSAM setup here, when I log into
MSAM I have several hyperlinks to various websites and intranets. I want these
to open from within the session (as they do currently) however there is one
link that I would like to be redirected to the Internet Explorer on the local
client. Does anyone know if it is possible to redirect certain links on demand
like this or is it one rule for them all.

Regards,

Brian Smyth