[THIN] Re: Pass through authentication to Citrix server

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:12:44 -0500

make sure you are modifying the right appsrv.ini file. If the user has
already launched the client before, then they have one in their userprofile
under c:\documents and settings\%username%\Application Data\ICAClient

The one in program files\Citrix is the one used when the user doesn't
already have one.  I usually just modify the one in program files and then
delete the one in the entire icaclient directory in their profile.  Next
tiem they lauch the ica client, they get the new one.