[THIN] Re: Pass through authentication to Citrix server

  • From: "Berny Stapleton" <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:49:01 +0100

OK, I got it.

In the Access Management Console, configure the web interface,
configure authentication methods, click on pass through and click on
properties, down the bottom under pass through, Kerberos
authentication turn off "Use Kerberos authentication to connect to
servers"

Don't know why, but it doesn't like it.

Berny