[THIN] Re: Pass Through Authentication via ICA Client

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:50:20 -0700

I've gone through this song and dance and even opened a case with Citrix
support before. You can change the settings around after the fact all
you want, but if you selected "no" to the prompt during installation for
"use local credentials" you cannot later check the boxes with the PN
client and get it to work (or at least, the process for doing this is
not documented anywhere that I've been able to search, certainly not on
Citrix's knowledgebase).=20

Perhaps the recently released 8.x clients may change this behavior; I
haven't gone digging into it yet. But the last rev of the 7.x certainly
wouldn't use local user credentials until you uninstall the client and
re-install. After that's done, any pre-formated appserv.ini or Pn.ini's
you've made and distributed to your clients should launch with the local
user credentials.=20

HTH