[THIN] Re: Pass Through Authentication via ICA Client

  • From: "Jay Moock" <jmoock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:04:57 -0400

In order for Pass-Through authentication to work ssonsvr.exe must be
running.  When you say answer yes to enable pass-through authentication
during the install then this file is launched automatically at startup
(although exactly how it is launched escapes me currently).  If you say no,
then I'm not even sure if that file is copied to the installation folder.
Have to checked to see if the "Pass-Through Authentication" and "Use local
credentials to log on" options under Tools -> ICA Settings in the PN Client
are available?