[THIN] Parallel Port Hardware Locks

  • From: Lonnie Truskowski <ltruskowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:27:11 -0400

I have several programs that require parallel port hardware locks. Some work
some do not. I have concluded that typically the ones that do not work are
HASP mfg by Rainbow Technologies, the ones that do work are Sentry.
Anyone else ever run across this, I'm about to contact the developer of a
program that is giving me problems. I waned to verify what I believe may be
the problem.