[THIN] Re: Pano VDI Solution

  • From: Douglas Brown <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 14:17:00 -0400

Of course... But net2display is vdi or helps vdi, right???

I think vmware is doing something with rdp and they don¹t want anyone to
know.  They have to be...  RDP sucks as a remoting protocol for VDI.  I¹m
sorry but it does.  There is not many people that love Vmware¹s VDM more
than me but it breaks when I use it as I have to use RDP (use it over
anything but a LAN and even then it sucks for anything intensive)

Vmware is not dumb, they need a fix... The need to do something and
net2display could be an answer but Vmware can¹t wait 2 years for it...

Ideas?

JPEG image