[THIN] Re: Palm Hot Synch

  • From: <bpolitis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:25:04 -0400

It  can be done with a thin client.  It seems dependant on bandwidth as well.
During heavy WAN use periods, I have had users complain about synching issues.
 Also users on dial-up.  We try to avoid synching as much as possible since it
can be difficult to support, but for those users that have to have a Palm it
can be done.  Also look into Intellisync if your going to synch to Outlook.
It's worth the $100 to get rid of Palm's native Chapura.