[THIN] Re: Paged Pool Size

  • From: "Stratton, Doug MSER:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:07:51 -0800

Found one MS article that says W2k Max paged pool is 300,470 MB unless you
start with 3/GB switch (which I don't think I am?? if it is then the max is
192)
Our PagedPoolSize registry key is set to ffffffff so I am assuming it is set
to the max? so I would think it 300MB?

I want this so I can set the RM red/yellow thresholds.  We are having
problems in this area and I want to be warned and run a script if it gets to
the thresholds.

bye

  _____