[THIN] Re: Page Fault in Non Paged Area

  • From: <Dave.Boatman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:10:47 -0000

Got a lights out board ?
I had issue with these when installing some other S/W - for remote
controlling the server.
Have a look under device manager and display adapters.. you'll see 2 devices
- one for the display adapter and one for the lights out.=20

I seem to remember that I had to disable, remove and reboot and then install
the S/W. I then re-enabled afterwards... but this was sometime ago

Dave B
=20