[THIN] Page Fault in Non Paged Area

  • From: george.wasgatt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:45:48 -0500

When trying to install Metaframe XP 1.0 I get a blue screen with

Stop: 0X50 Page Fault in Non Paged Area    Address CPQCIDRV.SYS

This is on a brand new HP DL580, 6 GB, 2 mirrored 36GB drives and 4 1.4G
processors.
Windows 2K Advanced Server w/Terminal Services - SP3
HP Proliant Essentials Foundation Pack R6.10

The XP install gets to the ICA Session Shadowing page.  When I click Next it
blue screens - three times so far always at the same place.

Any ideas ?