[THIN] Re: PVS v SCCM virtual images

  • From: Alan Tropper <Alan.Tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:40:18 +0000

Hi Carl & James,

Wow thanks so much for your help  guys, it must have been my domain profile
which I left on the image causing the sysprep errors. I have tried again and no
errors so I have to thank you big time.

James - I also did make sure that before running sysprep this time I left it in
same OU so group policy didn't change my admin user account or password from
when the gold image was first created, so between the 2 things sysprep still
works.

Thanks again, although now im looking at PVS I think its time to try it out as
be great to get running.

Cheers

Al