[THIN] Re: PUBLISHED DESKTOP LOGON ERROR:

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:34:43 -0600

Renaming Explorer.ica to Explorer2.ica is not supported by Citrix. When
publishing Windows Explorer Citrix recommends using IE such as:

c:\programfiles\InternetExplorer\iexplore.exe -e c:\

In this case you are publishing desktops. Try renaming one to a differrent
name and see if that fixes the problem. Also you might
take a look at CTX922603.

-Mike