[THIN] PSE400W2K3RO1 Hox Fix

  • From: "Flebeau, Loreene" <lflebeau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:47:54 -0500

I just installed the new PSE400W2K3RO1 Hot Fix to resolve wfshell errors
on one of my citrix servers.  Since I installed the update, I cannot
launch published applications on that server.  Error indicating that the
server is not accepting connections.  All appears to look good.  I then
installed it on a second test server and the same thing.  Uninstalled
the hot fix and still, the same problem.

Has anyone successfully installed this new hot fix.  It was posted last
week?

Loreene Flebeau

Infrastructure Manager,

Network Administrator

ProHealth Physicians, Inc.

(860) 284-5287

lflebeau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The ProHealth Promise:
We believe that our first responsibility is to our patients.
We believe in the importance of health promotion and disease prevention.
We are all members of the same team working together with a common purpose.
We will bring honesty, integrity, trust and value to all our relationships.

This is a confidential email message.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please return the message to the sender at ProHealth Physicians, Inc.
(860-284-5200)