[THIN] PSE400W2K3R01 breaks CMC

  • From: "Brent Strignano" <brent@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 12:57:31 -0500

Hello,

I tried to update my server with PSE400W2K3R01 and after the install the
CMC will not open. The Splash screen will display then the login box
(auto login was enabled) will flash up for a second and disappear. No
errors are displayed or logged in event viewer. I uninstalled the rollup
and now it works again. Has anybody else seen this? Tried it on two
servers and both had the same problem.

JRE 1.4.2_06 is the only java installed.
Both had PSE400W2K3014 , PSE400W2K3017 and PSE400W2K3022 installed on
them previously.
CPU/ Mem management is enabled, session reliability is disabled.
HP 585 4GB W2K3 With SP1 and Jan Hotfixes installed.

Brent