[THIN] Re: PS4.0 TS CAL license

  • From: Venkatesh Subramaniam <venkat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 08:48:31 +0800

Hi,

Without Citrix PS 4.0 I am allowed to login using non-admins a/c using RDP
, server is in App-server mode only. When I have IMA service running RDP
connections are taken into citrix or how ?

IF I use Win XP I don't need TS CAL right ?

--
Venkat
+65 9855 1209

Jason Miller <jmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
08/04/2005 11:49 PM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: PS4.0 TS CAL license

Yes, you're missing your Terminal Server CAL's.  Right now your server is
most likely in remote admin mode, which means you can have 2 admins logged
into it at once.  However, non-admins are not allowed to log in.  That is
why you're getting that error.