[THIN] Re: PS4.0 Rollup 03

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:29:43 -0400

I had an issue where the IMA service couldn't start, which causes lots
of other issues.  I had to reset the servers credentials used to access
the SQL DB set in MF20.dsn using dsmaint config at the command line..  I
remember someone saying that MF20.dsn was no longer used, but it sures
seems like it since resetting the credentials fixed the issue for me.