[THIN] PS4 on Win2K SP4 freezing

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:27:57 -0500

Happened again today this time on a different server. This time I was
able to get on the server but it was very slow. The processor didn't
appear to be doing anything and the disk lights didn't show much
activate. While I was on the server it finally got so slow that I
couldn't do anything. I plugged the network cable but that didn't make
any difference. Hard rebooted the server and it came back up working
just fine.

Any ideas what could be causing this? Nothing new has been added
recently.

Network Manager