[THIN] Re: PS4 Imaging

  • From: "Bob Coffman Jr. - Info From Data" <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:16:34 -0400

 > I ran into the same issue.  Since the STA is now built into the XML
service there is an identifier in the ctxsta.conf (Usually in C:\Program
Files\Citrix\System32) that you must change after imaging.  I typically
rename it to the same as the server.

Thanks, that helped me, although it seemed like the copy of this file I had
to change was in \inetpub\scripts.  A reboot was required, IMA restart
didn't do it.

> Downsides.  Did you have any issues with getting the Print manager to run
under the ctx_sma user?  I had to manually adjust permissions using the
CTX106393 as my guide

I haven't gotten that far, thanks for the heads up!

- Bob Coffman