[THIN] Re: PS4 Console on PS3 box Error policymgr.jar

  • From: "Stratton, Doug ISMC:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:47:03 -0700

More info on this.  I installed on another server works fine.

Checked help about in the console on working and not working got this:

Not working:
iam_core 3.0
Citrix_ima_pluginmgr 3.0
Citrix_ima_viewmgr 3.0
Adminmgr.jar 4.0
Adminusermgr.jar 3.0
Imacoresettingsmgr.jar 4.0
Imsmgr.jar 3.0
Isolationmgr.jar 4.0
Lmsadmin.jar 4.0
Lmsmonitor.jar 4.0
Metaframepubappmgr.jar 3.0
Printmgr.jar 3.0
Resourcemanager.jar 3.0
Servergrpmgr.jar 4.0
Servermgrnew.jar 3.0
Settingsmgr.jar 4.0

Working
All version 4.0

Seems like it is not updating the jar files for a bunch of stuff.