[THIN] Re: PS 4.0 eval license

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV K55" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 10:32:35 -0400

Thanks, I have the media.
I'll email them.

_________________________________
Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540) 653-8859
Fax:(540) 653-8575

        -----Original Message-----
        From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Berny Stapleton
        Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 9:48 AM
        To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [THIN] Re: PS 4.0 eval license

        Send an email to:

        CustomerCare@xxxxxxxxxx

        and ask them for an eval license. It's easy to get a 90 day eval
license.

        The contact details for Citrix are here:

http://www.citrix.com/English/SS/supportThird.asp?slID=11553&tlID=21497

        Media for installation might be a problem, if you aren't a
licensed customer you won't have access to mycitrix so you will need to
get media from somewhere. If you are in touch a reseller, they should be
able to get you a media kit without trouble.

        Berny