[THIN] Re: PS 4.0 Imminent

  • From: Christopher Wilson <christofire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:24:11 -0500

Do you think it is solid enough to start building on immediately?  If
Brian is right that it comes out next week, that is exactly when I am
planning to stand up a new farm in preparation for a mid-May go live.
Sounds awesome, but I'm not usually comfortable being the first one to
implement a new version.