[THIN] Re: PS 4 Printing

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 09:41:06 -0700

What Citrix Policies did you set up?

Joe

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Christine Allen
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 9:29 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] PS 4 Printing

I have just built a new ps4 farm.  Because of an application we host,
Facets, I need to use the Universal print driver to map to printers because
this application only supports screen prints. With our XPa fr3 farm, it
works fine, however it will not work with the PS4 farm.  The application
cannot recognize the default printer.  Any idea's why?  I thought printing
was supposed to be improved?

Regards,

-Christine

Christine Allen

System Engineer III

BMC HealthNet Plan

2 Copley Place

Boston, MA 02216

617-748-6034

617-293-4407

christine.allen@xxxxxxxxx

  _____

Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan Notice:  The information contained in
this message may be privileged and/or confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, please be advised that any reading, review, forwarding,
dissemination, distribution or copying, of this communication or any
attachments are strictly prohibited. Any other use of or taking of any
action in reliance upon the same, by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient, is also strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please so notify the sender immediately without reading it.
Also, please delete it and all attachments permanently from any servers or
other hard drives.  Any views or opinions presented in this message or
attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan ("BMCHP"). All e-mails and
attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and
archival by BMCHP. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for
checking for the presence of "Viruses," "Worms" or "Trojan Horses," etc.
BMCHP accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code
transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any attachment.  BMCHP's
e-mail system is for business purposes only. Messages are not confidential.
Authorized BMCHP Employees and Agents may review all e-mail.

  _____