[THIN] Re: PNAgent and Workspace Control

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:37:06 -0700

Did you disable Workspace control in the CMC?

adam

|         |           "Mike Semon"     |
|         |           <msemon@xxxxxxx> |
|         |           thin-bounce@freel|
|         |           ists.org         |
|         |           04/27/2005 02:27 |
|         |           thin             |

  |       To:       "Thin" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [THIN] PNAgent and Workspace Control

I am seeing an issue with Workspace Control not working for clients using
Pnagent 8.0. Workspace control is disabled under PNAgentAdmin. When they
log
into WI from two different devices they are being directed to the same
session instead of creating a new session. Anyone seen this?

Mike

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
and certificate management.
http://www.thinprint.com