[THIN] Re: PNAgent Backup URL doesn't work even with PN Agent Client v.10

  • From: "Cwalinski, Zygmunt" <zcwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:50:25 -0400

I have 10 Citrix farms with one Web Interface in each. I want to have
one backup server for all of them. It is of course possible to use DNS
(round-robin) and have semi load balanced WI servers but in case the
primary WI server is down DNS will still point to it.

Thanks, Zygmunt Cwalinski, System Analyst Network Services
905-281-5583