[THIN] Re: PN Agent for desktop automation

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 11:10:44 -0400

If they are not in the group, they do not get the icon.  And, if you add
them to the group while they are logged in, the icon will magically
appear without the need for them to log off and on again.  The groups
will inherit properly to.  I have a Sales group.  All of them are going
to need Outlook.  So I just add Sales to the Outlook group.  I don't do
much of that because it could probably get messy but it beats opening
the CMC every time.

Greg