[THIN] Re: PN Agent app refresh

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:06:05 -0800 (PST)

How are they set to be arranged?  I bet if you used by date or by type it would
put them at the end.  No matter how you do it they are going to move around a
bit when they are created.  I still think it is a functionality of the windows
auto arrange and not necessarily Citrix related.
  JK

Evan Mann  wrote:
      Windows desktop.  Auto arrange is turned off for this user.