[THIN] Re: PDF writer

  • From: "George Wasgatt" <gwasgatt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:44:39 -0500

Try PDF995.

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 10:06 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: PDF writer

Here is a new cool one I've been testing. Not to bad for price...

OutlookPDFplus allows you to do the following;
    * Integrated Single Click "Send As PDF" & "Save AS PDF" buttons in Word,
Excel and
PowerPoint
    * Integrated Single Click "Insert As PDF" button in Outlook.  Documents
get
converted On-the-Fly without opening the application.
    * Also allows you to ZIP and Password Encrypt the PDF document.
    * Supports all Windows applications with PDF printer driver.

http://www.outlookpdfplus.com/

Works pretty good.

JK

I need a simple PDF writer program that runs on Windows 2000/PS4. I use Cute
PDF writer on PCs but I hear it has a glitch in Citr ix that after you use
it once it sets itself to be the default printer. This glitch will cause
issues in my environment.

Can anyone suggest a free PDF writer program that works under PS4 without
advertising?

Thank you for any suggestions,

Senior Network Administrator

Jim Kenzig <mailto:web@xxxxxxxxxx>