[THIN] Re: PDF printer with good compression and basic editing (insert/remove pages)

  • From: Sean Diggins <diggo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:22:37 +0800 (WST)

Hi,

Havent posted here in a while, not sure if this has been discussed recently, so
apologies for the noise...

We run a Windows Server 2008 R2 RDS farm.
We've been using NitroPDF for about 4 years, but we arent happy with it and
want to change.

Our users dont need to edit PDF content. They only need to print to PDF, plus
insert or remove pages for existing PDFs.
However, good compression is also very important.

And, of course, it needs to play nice in a terminal services universe..

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Sean