[THIN] Re: PDF Editor?

  • From: IT Helpdesk <it@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 10:23:58 +0000

Thanks for the suggestions.

We use CutePDF already to create PDFs, but we now also need to edit existing
files.

The two alternatives to Acrobat I’ve seen are  Phantom
PDF<http://www.nitropdf.com/buy/> ($90 per user) and Nitro
Pro<http://www.nitropdf.com/pro/default.aspx> ($99 per user).

I only have 5 users who will need to edit PDFs, so I’ll need to find out how
their licensing model “works” with Citrix.

If anyone knows of an alternative PDF editor, please share.

I’ll test out the above and let you all know how I get on.

Nik

Kind Regards

IT Helpdesk
IT Support
BM Polyco Ltd

Tel: 020 8443 9002 | Fax: 020 8443 9011 | E-Mail:
it@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:it@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Crown Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 1TX
Registered in England No 1368213
www.polyco.co.uk<http://www.polyco.co.uk>