[THIN] Re: PCL5e or PCL6 printer drivers

  • From: "Brian Hall" <bhall@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:43:29 -0500

Can I install all PCL5e drivers on Citrix and map client non-PCL5e print
drivers (i.e. PCL6, etc) to the appropriate Citrix PCL5e driver or do I
need to update the client workstations and file/print servers to match?
The network will have half internal users (LAN/WAN) and half remote
users (contractors, third party), about 200 total.

Thanks,

Brian Hall
Network Administrator
American Financial Realty Trust
680 Old York Road, Jenkintown PA 19046
Tel: 215-887-2280 ext.2840  Fax: 215-887-9856
Email: bhall@xxxxxxxx