[THIN] Re: PCL5e or PCL6 printer drivers

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <jstockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:24:42 -0500

I have not used PCL 6 drivers for over a year now, but here is a list I
came up with after a quick 20 seconds pause to think about it.
When I use PCL 6 drivers:
I have print jobs that just get huge and never print.
I have print jobs that quickly appear and then disappear from the queue
but not print.
I have printers that just stop responding to not Administrators.
I have printers that will not let non admins add them.
Hope this helps.
Jeff.
Jesus Loves You