[THIN] PCFormation

  • From: "Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:42:53 -0500

Helllo all
Is any one running PC Formation on Win2k sp3 MF XP FR2

I am running into and issue with running it as the user who did not install
it.  I get a Visual C++ run time error.
I chacked the permissions on all of the file and dll's (everyone full
control) and ensured that the archive bit on all the files and dll's where
unchecked with no luck

Any Ideas?

Magnus

contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review;
of the original message.

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79